We understand the intricacies of those systems. We will develop and implement Systems Security Strategies and plans that identify, mitigate, monitor, report, and fix vulnerabilities of target systems.
BR personnel are experts in applicable federal laws, Executive Orders, and Industry standards, including those outlined in the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) and the Risk Management Framework (RMF) Instructions and Special Publications.
• Develop A&A packages for major applications, general support systems, and minor applications
• Conduct risk assessments and common control selection
• Develop strategic security plans and programs
• Develop cyber security strategies, roadmaps, training, and execution plans for transition to the RMF for senior leadership, risk executives, and stakeholders
• Provide full spectrum FISMA and privacy program support to Federal Agencies and commercial customers
• Develop full range cybersecurity / RMF training and certification programs for Federal Agencies and commercial customers (including management and train-the-trainer courses)
• Develop, integrate, test, and manage real time continuous monitoring plans, and capabilities for enterprise and specialized information systems
• Design, develop, configure, and maintain enterprise Security Operation Centers (SOC), enterprise Identity Management Solutions, and Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) solutions
• Develop, integrate, implement, and executes security architectures and support to the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
1490 Highway A1A Suite 201 Satellite Beach FL, 32937